Friday, August 3, 2012

9 Months

I can't believe it is already August 3rd. My baby is 9 months old today. She is walking along furniture and climbs on everything.  Her first two teeth popped through and she knows how to use them. She eats almost everything that we do and a lot of it! Her 9 month appointment isn't until Tuesday so I don't know her current height/weight stats just yet. She is still rocking her 3 month wardrobe though, so I'm guessing she is still in the >2% for both.





She is such a cheeky little baby and makes the funniest most expressive faces. I have been working with her on some baby sign and she started using the sign for milk already! When she is done eating though she'd rather throw the remaining food on the floor then sign "all done".




She absolutely LOVES her brother. She often chase him around trying to steal his food and/or toys. She bursts out laughing or screams with joy when he comes into her view. He is the only one who can really make her full out belly laugh with ease.





She just started dancing to music this month as well. When music she likes comes one she bobs up and down and claps her little hands. It is just too cute for words!



She has really grown to fit her nickname, Bossy Jossy, over this last month, but we just love our little high maintenance drama queen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment