Sunday, May 20, 2012

Six

I can't believe my baby is six years old today. Time goes by so much faster when you have children you are watching grow.

Five was a good year.
  • It was our first official year of homeschooling and it went so well. Alex can read, write (though he doesn't like to) count money and problem solve. We have had a lot of fun on field trips and play dates.
  • Alex became a big brother in November and he is really good at it. Jossy loves her bubba. He makes her laugh like no one else can. He is so awesome with her!
  • We have made lots of new friends from homeschool at mom groups.
  • Alex is so serious and silly. He takes things so literally that you can't help but laugh. His observations of the world are so fun and interesting.I love getting to spend my days with him.
Last night I started getting sad that Alex is growing so fast, but he set me straight:
Me: "This is the last time I get to hug 5 year old you."
Alex: " Don't be sad. It doesn't matter about the age. I will still love you the same."


6 is going to be so much fun! Happy Birthday Alex!

1 comment: