Monday, May 21, 2012

Party Time, Excellent!


Today was finally Alex's birthday. I can't believe he is already six! I was talking to some friends at the party about how it blows my mind that I have a six year old. Crazy!

Alex's party turned out so great, even with my AC breaking an hour before the party and the giant flood the water slide created. It was so HOT and I wish we could have made the party a little later, but we had to work with what we could get. I also didn't get very many pictures. Next time I am hiring a photographer (or at least assigning my camera to someone)!

The kids had a blast on the water slide and all the other water play. Some of the adults (me) did too! The food turned out cute and yummy and I am pretty sure everyone had a all around good time. I have declared the party a success. I am already getting excited about planning Jossy's first birthday!













 We had so much fun that Matt and I forgot to give Alex his gift from us...

 A New Bike!! His old one was getting too small so now he has one he can grow into.

Thanks again to everyone who came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment