Goodbye Feet!
(can anyone else tell how lopsided my belly is?)
I woke up this morning to find the little "your pregnancy this week email" in my inbox informing me that the third trimester has officially started. At 28 weeks pregnant everything is starting to get real. We are all so excited to meet her. Yesterday we got the itch to move things around the house to try to make a little bit more room for baby. We moved the computer into the dining room and Alex got the little TV, older game systems (N64 & PS2), DVD player and all the kids movies moved into his room. He really wanted the computer in his room but we vetoed that immedietly. Right now he only uses Kidzui, so his Internet use is very restricted and monitored, but as he gets older and starts exploring the vast internets more I really want to be able to see what he is doing. We also moved our love seat, bookshelf, a rug and some of the more baby appropriate toys into what will be Josslyn's room. She will sleep in our room so she doesn't really need a bedroom, but its nice to have somewhere that I can take her if we need a quite place or if she is restless and Matt needs to sleep on worknights. Its also going to fun to decorate a little girl's space. We already have a few plans to make it her own and I've been having a blast trolling Pinterest for ideas. We have an old side table that we plan on making into a little play kitchen and Alex is super excited to have a nice place to curl up and read books with his baby sister.
I am still tired from moving stuff around and all the cleaning that comes when you move things. We really got a lot accomplished in just one day. Now when the nesting starts to kick in I have plenty of things I can do with out Matt worrying that I am trying to move furniture by myself. Only 11 weeks left until she makes her grand entrance...maybe I should get started on that room sooner rather than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment