Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Mathmania!

 
Alex was given several Highlights Mathmania books by our neighbors (thanks Chrissy!). He has been looking at them on and off since he got them and trying to figure some of the pages out. I looked through them and they are a quite bit above his math level, but he still wants to try! So, today he was showing me that he finished one of the mazes (you start with a large number and then have to follow the right path of numbers that subtract down to zero). I kind of thought he must have drawn a random line, but I checked and it was the right one!
 
I asked how he did it and he told me, "this page in the back shows me how to do it. Good thing!" LOL, he found the answer key in the back so of course he just did what it says! So very Alex of him...

1 comment: