We went to the Ringling Brothers Circus with one of our homeschool groups. First thing in the morning Alex was super excited, jumped out of bed and ran down the hall yelling, "its circus day!"
We wanted to go to the pre-show festivities but ran late (as usual) and missed it. We did make it in time for the show to start. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but I really enjoyed myself. The songs and dancing was pretty corny but it was a circus not a broadway show. Alex LOVED all of it and declared it the "best day ever!"
We went to Peter Piper Pizza after and Alex hit yet another jackpot! Lol
We wanted to go to the pre-show festivities but ran late (as usual) and missed it. We did make it in time for the show to start. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but I really enjoyed myself. The songs and dancing was pretty corny but it was a circus not a broadway show. Alex LOVED all of it and declared it the "best day ever!"
Waiting for it to start.
The guy jumping through the flaming hoop while blindfolded was Alex's favorite part! He hasn't stopped talking about it.
Cutest tiger ever!
Yes he did, no I couldn't believe it either! Typical daddy!
We went to Peter Piper Pizza after and Alex hit yet another jackpot! Lol



























No comments:
Post a Comment