Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rainy Day Escapades

I have been really wanting to create a gallery wall in my dining room, and since it is all rainy out I decide to go ahead and do it. The poster is something I've had since I was a little kid and have been really wanting to display some how. The picture on the left is a picture of Alex holding balloons on his 3rd birthday that I painted for kicks. The bottom 3 pictures are just pieces of scrapbook paper I liked.


And Alex added his touch. It's a cardboard rainbow he made while I was making the book rose wreath. I like how it turned out. So much better than the big blank wall I have had since we painted.

Alex also decided to try something new today. While I was folding the towels he announced that he could fit on the shelf. So, of course I dared him to try, lol, and he did.


What are you doing today? Are you having as much fun as we are? lol

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! today the kids rolled up old newspapers to make swords and are practicing their sword fighting w/ daddy...lol...mommy is sitting on the couch trying to fend off the cold my body has finally given in to. :( not near as fun as sword fighting or fitting into cabinets!!!

    ReplyDelete