of course he had to taste it...
Our fun lasted under 5 minutes until Alex was begging to wash his hands. So he did, but when he came back he still wanted to play with the dish but with "just one finger". This time I decided to just let go of my expectations for the project and let him do it how he wanted. Instead I just watched (and took pictures) as he did his thing...
He still didn't last all that long (about 15 minutes), but he definitely went for it in the end. It was fun to watch. He was smiling and having fun, but I could still see the stress, over the messiness, on his face.We will be doing more of this kind of stuff, maybe with different textures (applesauce, pudding, rice, sand, mud).
Maybe next time we'll add some color to the shaving cream, St. Patty's Day is coming soon....Hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment