Josslyn turned 10 months old today and I almost forgot, because didn't she just turn 9 months the day before?!
Time is just moving much too quickly. Joss has FOUR teeth and is getting determined to walk. She gets extra brave when she is demanding to be held and will stand steadily with both hands in the air. She loves to practice and will drag you around the room if you hold just one of her hands. Toddlerhood is so close I can hear the meltdowns around the corner. I get glimpses of these tantrums to be every once in awhile. Luckily she is very easily redirected or distracted.
She is so tiny! Just starting to fill out some of her 3-6 month sized clothes. It's going to be so funny watching such a tiny girl walk on her own. Even though she is small her personality is HUGE!
She is stubborn and demanding. She loves music and will clap and dance anytime she hears a good beat. She even hums to herself when she is nursing. She loves to chase her brother and the dogs while giggling and screaming. She yells "Hi!" at the top of her lungs and is finally saying Mom. But only when she's looking for me and never when I ask her.
I love this little girl so very much.
Time is just moving much too quickly. Joss has FOUR teeth and is getting determined to walk. She gets extra brave when she is demanding to be held and will stand steadily with both hands in the air. She loves to practice and will drag you around the room if you hold just one of her hands. Toddlerhood is so close I can hear the meltdowns around the corner. I get glimpses of these tantrums to be every once in awhile. Luckily she is very easily redirected or distracted.
She is so tiny! Just starting to fill out some of her 3-6 month sized clothes. It's going to be so funny watching such a tiny girl walk on her own. Even though she is small her personality is HUGE!
She is stubborn and demanding. She loves music and will clap and dance anytime she hears a good beat. She even hums to herself when she is nursing. She loves to chase her brother and the dogs while giggling and screaming. She yells "Hi!" at the top of her lungs and is finally saying Mom. But only when she's looking for me and never when I ask her.
I love this little girl so very much.









No comments:
Post a Comment