Alex: I know more things than you.
Me: Most of the things you tell me I already know. I just like to hear what you learn.
Alex: Well did you know a T-Rex's teeth were as big as bananas?
Me: No.
Alex: See I know things you don't know.
Me: Well I know things you don't know too.
Alex: Like what?
Me: Do you know 12 x 12?
Alex: No... but I could find out so don't tell me!
Me: Most of the things you tell me I already know. I just like to hear what you learn.
Alex: Well did you know a T-Rex's teeth were as big as bananas?
Me: No.
Alex: See I know things you don't know.
Me: Well I know things you don't know too.
Alex: Like what?
Me: Do you know 12 x 12?
Alex: No... but I could find out so don't tell me!

No comments:
Post a Comment