Friday, March 23, 2012

Seussical!

Sometimes having friends "in the business" is really awesome! Neal has been one of our best friends and he works at Higley Center for the Performing Arts. He called me up to chit chat and casually mentioned that Seussical was playing, so of course I asked for tickets. I was even more excited than Alex to see the show. I took both kids to the theater alone because Matt had homework to do. I was hoping Joss would stay asleep but she woke up right efor it started, but to my suprise she actually sat in my lap and watched the first half of the First Act without a peep.

After the show we got to go on and behind the stage. Alex really enjoyed seeing the "secrets". We also met all of the actor. We even took pictures and got autographs. The whole way home Alex told me how he wants to perform in a show and how I will take his picture and get an autograph.












No comments:

Post a Comment