Josslyn Alexis is now two months old. She is such a happy baby. She recently started smiling an she tries so hard o laugh it makes her cough. I love at now when I greet her in the morning or after a car ride she gives me a big gummy grin.She is also starting to actually like Matt,lol. She smiles at him and even fell asleep in his arms the other day.
She is getting bigger everyday. She has nearly grown out of her newborn sized diapers and almost completely out of newborn sized clothes. She still swims in most of the 0-3 month jammies, but the outfits are starting to fit. She sleeps pretty good. Most nights I get a 5-6 hour stretch before she wakes up to eat and then sleeps for another 2-3 hours.
Today we had her 2 month check up at the pediatrician. She weighs 8 lbs 11 oz (just an ounce bigger than Alex was when he was born!) and 22 inches long. She is a peanut, 2% for height and 5% for weight. She got 5 shots and SCREAMED until she turned blue, but she calmed down pretty quickly once I held her and rocked her. She fell asleep before we even left the office.
Alex was so stressed out over the fact Josslyn was going to get shots. He kept pacing around the room talking about how much he didn't like shots. I kept reminding him that he wasn't going to get shots, Josslyn was getting them. Then he stood next to her and held her hand until the nurse came in with the vaccinations.
She is getting bigger everyday. She has nearly grown out of her newborn sized diapers and almost completely out of newborn sized clothes. She still swims in most of the 0-3 month jammies, but the outfits are starting to fit. She sleeps pretty good. Most nights I get a 5-6 hour stretch before she wakes up to eat and then sleeps for another 2-3 hours.
Today we had her 2 month check up at the pediatrician. She weighs 8 lbs 11 oz (just an ounce bigger than Alex was when he was born!) and 22 inches long. She is a peanut, 2% for height and 5% for weight. She got 5 shots and SCREAMED until she turned blue, but she calmed down pretty quickly once I held her and rocked her. She fell asleep before we even left the office.
Alex was so stressed out over the fact Josslyn was going to get shots. He kept pacing around the room talking about how much he didn't like shots. I kept reminding him that he wasn't going to get shots, Josslyn was getting them. Then he stood next to her and held her hand until the nurse came in with the vaccinations.












No comments:
Post a Comment