When I was first making a list of activities for the countdown, I asked Alex what he wanted to do. His first response was to make a gingerbread house. We made one last year and it was a lot of fun. One of the main reasons he has been wanting to peek at the activities in the envelopes is because he wanted to know when we were making the gingerbread house. This morning when he read the card he jumped up and down and gave me a huge hug, while screaming "thank you mommy! I really wanted to do this today!" I put together the house and let him lead the way on decorating. It turned out so cute!
Its kind of long, but here is some video of us decorating (mostly for some family members who have been complaining that I am never in any pictures lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment