Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bill the Bear

I had planned on going to the Mesa Holiday Festival yesterday, but the weather had other plans and it was much to cold and wet to have the kids outside. Instead my Mom and I took the kids to Build a Bear at the mall. On the way there Alex kept saying he was naming his creation Bill the bear because it sounds like Build a Bear lol, he cracks me up sometimes.

I had forgotten that it was actually Saturday and oh boy was that place busy! It was a good thing Grandma came along because we had almost no walking room and trying to manipulate the stroller was a nightmare. Luckily Grandma could stay with Josslyn out in front of the store while I walked around with Alex.

We have never been to Build a Bear before, so he was excited to see how exactly it would work. He picked everything out himself and named his bear Rocky. He even got a bear for his baby sister to give her for Christmas and named her Shiny.

At home he kept Rocky with him all night and even to bed. he insisted on taking the bear's costume off "to get him ready for bed". I'm am so glad he had fun and that he loves his new teddy. We plan on putting Josslyn's first dress on her bear to make it extra special.
















No comments:

Post a Comment