Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 2011!

Ya ya, I know I'm almost two weeks late. The start of a new year, and of course we start it out sick. On the bright side we seem to have all kicked the germs, so yeah! We just have to hope it stays this way.

We had such a great Christmas just hanging out at home and our New Year's Eve party was a complete success! Of course if it wasn't for our wonderful next door neighbors dragging along their extended families we wouldn't have had any guests at the party, but what fun we had!

We set up TWO fires out in the back yard, grilled up some yummy Carne Asada and watched the men play with set off fireworks. We are lucky to live next to such great people. I can't wait to plan another party!









After the neighbors all left we headed inside and streamed the New Years Rockin Eve special on some website Matt found. We even pulled out the tri-pod for a few family pics. Of course I wasn't exactly prepared for pictures, but would it have hurt to run a brush through my hair? lol



No comments:

Post a Comment