When I saw this I immediately knew I had to try it. I have been wanting to do something with the old jungle themed canvases from Alex's room 2 years ago. So I took them out back and spray painted them gray.
I outlined a few of my favorite pictures on contact paper, cut them out and stuck them to the painted canvas. Then I let Alex have A LOT of fun with white paint.
and hung them up to drip and dry...
While it was still a little wet i used a razor blade to peel off the contact paper. at first i was bummed that they smudged so much, but I am actually loving it. I think it gives it a touch of obscurity. They are now lovingly hanging in my newly painted hallway.















very cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo neat, it's great your son got involved, I can't wait to be able to do projects with my two. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
ReplyDelete